Neurosensory is committed to providing you with the highest quality service and products, but we also want you to be aware of your rights under Australian Consumer Law. The consumer guarantees provided by these laws are intended to ensure that you receive the services or products for which you have paid. If you experience an issue, and one of the guarantees has not been met, you are entitled to a remedy.
For all services provided by Neurosensory, we guarantee that:
- we will provide the services with due care and skill;
- the services will be fit for a particular purpose; and
- the services will be provided within a reasonable time.
For all products supplied by Neurosensory, we guarantee that:
- the goods will be of acceptable quality;
- the goods will be fit for a particular purpose;
- the goods will match their description;
- the goods will match the sample or demonstration model;
- that we will honour any express warranties;
- you have title to the goods;
- you have undisturbed possession of the goods; and
- there are no undisclosed securities on the goods.
If our services or products fail to meet a guarantee, we will provide a timely remedy to put right a fault, deficiency or a failure to meet our obligations. For minor issues, Neurosensory can choose to remedy by providing you the service free of charge, or offering you a repair, or a replacement, or a refund. For major issues, you can reject the services or products, and elect either a refund or a replacement.
In addition, the manufacturers of the products we supply you guarantee repairs or spare parts for a reasonable time. The manufacturers also offer warranties promising that if defects occur within a given period of time, you may be entitled to a repair, or a replacement or a refund. These warranties operate in addition to your consumer guarantee rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Neurosensory will facilitate any required repairs on your behalf.
You are not entitled to a remedy if:
- we were unable to meet a guarantee due to something a third party said or did;
- an event beyond our control occurred after the services or products were supplied;
- you simply changed your mind, decided you do not like your purchase, or have no use for it;
- discover you can buy the services or products more cheaply elsewhere; or
- damage or use products in an unreasonable or unintended manner.
Further, we are not required to provide a refund for any services you have received up to the time you reject the related products.
Neurosensory is committed to providing you with the highest quality service and products to meet your hearing needs.
For more information, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has published Consumer Guarantees – A Guide for Consumers, which is available at www.accc.gov.au
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.